Business owners are the lifeblood of America. Your business is the lifeblood of your family.
I am a small business owner. I understand the long hours, hard work, and responsibility you have on your shoulders: taking care of clients, employees, and your family, all while attempting to create balance in your life and hopefully leave a meaningful legacy.
Part of the business planning issues that we help our clients address include:
- Cash flow management
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Asset and liability management
- Establishing and maintaining 401(k) and other retirement plans and other employee benefits
- Succession planning
We also understand that your concerns don’t stop when you leave the office. These are the types of questions that we ask our business owner clients:
- Will your family be able to survive without you?
- What kind of legacy will you be able to leave behind?
- What would happen to your business if you are unable to continue operating it?
- How will you transition from your business into retirement?
Everything that you do in your business affects your financial well-being. That is why we have made it a priority to help business owners across the Pacific Northwest carefully chart a course in pursuit of successfully growing and protecting their businesses.