Unique Issues You Face
The statistics are staggering, making planning now more important than ever!
- Women are out of the workforce for 11 years on average, due to child rearing, affecting your future social security benefits and contributions to retirement accounts.
- The average age of widowhood is 56, affecting 75 percent of women.
- Women usually live seven years longer than men on average and need to have 20 percent more in retirement funds to maintain a desired lifestyle.
- Eight out of ten women will have to make financial decisions due to divorce or death of a spouse.
- About 25 percent of women go through their spouse's life insurance death benefit in two months due to a lack of planning.